dinner, barbecue / southern, bbq, marinade
Cold Brew BBQ Sauce
A perfect winter recipe for your homemade cold brew coffee concentrate.
- 1 cup organic cold brew concentrate (recipe linked above)
- 1 cup organic ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 TBSP dark molasses
- 2 TBSP grainy mustard
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP chilli powder
- 2 TBSP ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Cool, then puree in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve straight away, or store in fridge for up to 2 weeks in a covered container.