French Press Cold Brew
Our Organic Cold Brew recipe is in your hands now.
Cold brew has a smooth flavour, a rich sweetness, a gentle hint of acidity and much less bitterness compared to hot brewed coffee.
Expect full body, low acidity. Candied apple, praline and cream.
Let's get into the recipe!
- Weigh 125g of plunger ground coffee, add to bottom of french press.
- Pour 700mL room temperature, filtered water and stir vigorously.
- Replace cover & refrigerate for 17 hours.
- Plunge french press as far as it will go.
- Transfer to sealable vessel.
- Serve as desired. Keeps for up to 3 weeks.