breakfast / Australian
Honey Macadamia Muesli
We love easy breakfasts that we can take with us down to the beach whether for a camping trip or just to enjoy after a surf and morning swim. The nuts are roasted in local honey and local olive oil for extra crunch and sweetness. This recipe pairs beautifully with our Fredrick Premium coffee beans.
- 500g Large Flake Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup macadamia nut pieces
- 1/3 cup almond pieces
- 125 ml olive oil
- 125 ml honey
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced)
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Leave out the dried fruit for now.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in two trays until golden brown stirring once or twice while the mix bakes.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the dried fruit.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.