Warehouse and Retail Assistant
Permanent Part Time 64 hours a fortnight.
At Montville Coffee, we are dedicated to creating great tasting coffee that is Fairtrade and Certified Organic. Members of our team care about each other, help each other out, and focus on giving excellent customer service.
Your goal in this position is to help our operations work smoothly so that we can get our coffee into the hands of our happy customers. Training will be provided for the operation of the equipment.
- load and unload trucks, manage inventory and pack individual deliveries
- roast, pack and sometimes grind coffee needed for orders
- drive the manual truck and set up the weekend market stall (with a team)
- general warehouse maintenance
- exercise good judgement and attention to detail when problems arise
- answer basic customer service inquiries
- operate a basic point of sale at a farmer’s market coffee stall
Working with us
We have a small team of about 15 people and we work across 7 days.
Montville Coffee is located in Montville, 25 minutes from Nambour on the Sunshine Coast. There is no reliable public transport so you will need your own transport. Your work is divided between the warehouse in Montville and the coffee stall at the Farmer’s Markets. You will work every second weekend at the Kawana and Noosa Farmers Markets, Saturday and Sunday is a 4.00 am start and a 1pm finish. You will drive the truck and assist the team with sales at the Markets.
- Courteous and kind with an interest in learning new things
- Willingness to get hands dirty and jump in to do whatever needs to get done
- Ability to lift and move 20kg boxes and unpack and pack up the market stall
- Hold a valid open Australian Drivers license and has a willingness to drive a manual truck
Week 1 Mon Tue Wed OFF Fri Sat Sun
Week 2 Mon OFF Wed Thu OFF OFF OFF
Industry: Food and Beverage Manufacturing/Retail
Annual Salary: $41,600 (this already takes into account weekend considerations)
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland
How to Apply
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 12 OCTOBER 2018 at NOON
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at the email address above.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.